Saturday, May 2, 2009
My newest hobby... Couponing!
I am so excited to share this! I have been really wanting to pinch some pennies with our grocery bill and have just recently gotten into couponing. I normally use a coupon here and there, but not gone up to the check out counter with a stack! Lol! Well, it is worth the crazy looks that the person behind you might give to you for holding up the line. I bought $43.56 worth of groceries and spent only $19.07 out of pocket!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curriculum
I absolutely love Charlotte Mason and her philosophy on education! The following are just a few on the wonderful tools that will use in our school year, using her methods:
Heart of Dakota: Little Hearts For His Glory
Heart of Dakota: Little Hands To Heaven
A Reason For Handwriting K
Singapore Earlybird Math 2A and 2B
The Reading Lesson
How Great Thou Art
God Made Kindermusic
Alpha Omega Horizons Health
Heart of Dakota: Little Hearts For His Glory
Heart of Dakota: Little Hands To Heaven
A Reason For Handwriting K
Singapore Earlybird Math 2A and 2B
The Reading Lesson
How Great Thou Art
God Made Kindermusic
Alpha Omega Horizons Health
1 comment:
Great job, what awesome savings!
~Sarah Roe
918 Coupon Queen
Post a Comment