Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm back and ready to Blog!!

Yay! I'm back!! It's been a long time, and I have been anxious to get back and post some things. We have moved, lets see... a few times in the last few months... crazy!! I hope that I am a little more settled now, and can get back to reality a little more... we will see.:)

A couple of days ago, I found an awesome find on Craigs List for a bread machine! So, yesterday, I went to whipped up some whole wheat buns. They turned out awesome! The recipe called for regular flour, and whole wheat flour, but next time, I think I will use bread flour instead of regular. I think they will raise a little more. But, here is the recipe from one of my favorite frugal mom websites Money Saving Mom

I did add about 1 Tablespoon more of sugar, and then brushed the tops with honey butter. They were very yummy!!! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leanna, good to see you back in bloggy business! :) I am very jealous of your bread machine fine, because mine kicked the bucket a few months ago. SAD! The mixy thing stopped spinning. I came home from work expecting warm bread and instead had a big lump of ingredients all cooked together but not mixed. Sigh.


Curriculum

I absolutely love Charlotte Mason and her philosophy on education! The following are just a few on the wonderful tools that will use in our school year, using her methods:

Heart of Dakota: Little Hearts For His Glory
Heart of Dakota: Little Hands To Heaven
A Reason For Handwriting K
Singapore Earlybird Math 2A and 2B
The Reading Lesson
How Great Thou Art
God Made Kindermusic
Alpha Omega Horizons Health